Header Ads

ALiNKiN - Harder


Harder is the story of my journey as an artist. What i have been through, going from studio to studio and place to place trying to get my music out there is not an easy thing. Rejection, disappointments and the negativity you have to deal with over time, you may feel like giving up. My biggest test was when i lost my dad three years ago wasn't easy to get back to my music career. But with the guidance of God,loving family, fellow artist,good friends constantly supporting, edging me to press on and showed me love. I managed to get up again,finally set up my own music studio.This is my joy, my hope, inspiration and my strength and that's why the title #Harder. via #iRedEntertainment 

( DOWNLOAD )

NOTE! RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AND SELECT SAVE AS IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD WITH PC/LAPTOP 


No comments

iRed Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.