Header Ads

I will marry at 32 or 34years - D-Black

                                     D-Black

Ghanaian Rapper Desmond Kwesi Blackmore popularly called D-Black has revealed that he will hopefully marry his heartthrob when he clocks 32 or 34years.

The 29 -year old ‘Vera’ hit maker indicated that he is not in a rush to marry but will tie the knot either in next three or four years.

Asked on Ultimate FM’s Brunch and Lunch hosted by Naa Klordey Odonkor if his fans are likely to hear of a possible marriage, he happily responded ‘no Charlie not yet, when am like 32, 33 or 34 years but right now no, hopefully if God says this is the time that D-Black you have to marry, why not I will’.

The Ghana Bwouy who has released a new song featuring Bisa Kdei titled ‘Forget me not’ said he has not grabbed a sweetheart yet.
His fans wondered if he has divorced his Doctor wife or not.

D-Black said he does not have any descriptive kind of woman in mind of whom he plans to marry, saying the woman just have to win her heart by understanding him.

‘I don’t know yet, am checking things, I have dated maybe about four or five women and seriously they are all very different, none of them were similar in any way. To be honest I don’t have a specific description of a woman, the woman just have to be able to understand Desmond and D-Black, they are two different people. Once you are able to do that, that is the first thing and be able to love my two kids too, you are good to go,’ he explained.

Responding to DJ Black’s comment that he is not a good rapper but a businessman, the business mogul retorted ‘maybe he is right I don’t know, what do you guys think. Everybody is different, all my songs are in English except one song which was done in pidgin and nobody does that. I can’t talk to the masses in English rap because I want them to appreciate the songs I do. I always need assistance from Sarkodie, Bisa Kdei or somebody, they are more or less linguists for me,… but I am happy I have a fan base, am fine charlie’.

D-Black hinted that ‘missing’ Castro is his favourite highlife artiste, Sarkodie rap artiste and Efya is his favourite singer.
He expressed hope that Castro will return in one piece ‘I hope and pray he is still around and not dead, I won’t be surprised if he shows up one day’.

He entreated Ghanaians to promote peace during, before and after the 2016 election.
‘Peace is the most important things. Let’s keep the peace and make sure our election is peaceful so that we can do our events without any tension. Ghana is the most peaceful country on the continent, we have never had war, let’s just promote peace no matter who wins the elections, lets pray for a better Ghana and peaceful Ghana, we have only one Ghana,’ he encouraged.

SOURCE:ultimatefmonline.com

No comments

iRed Entertainment. Powered by Blogger.